Seven thunders roar






2012 m. rugsėjo 22 d., šeštadienis

Ocean of sand and the desert of water

Illuminated desert. Colour is so pure, surface is so soft, felling is so deep and so warm. Lying on erratic graves of love, melancholy and light. Magnifique ocean lies beside me and I'm not afraid of depth anymore, I can exlore these waters, transforming the worst nightmare to a pure dream. Flowing towards the 3rd demention with tears in the eyes which tells about that perfect warmth and sense of freedom whenever I go.

But I'm here, on the Earth, argueing with the pain and lie, trying to save my heart from piercing by sadness sword, bewaring nonsense and keeping myself close to the fire. 

Further, in woods, tight pieces of sun are watching me, forcing my eyes to look at themselves over and over again. I exhale these last spatters of smoke and enjoy sounds of a soul. It seems to be singing. Long shadows, walls made of stone will protect me. 
Just.. come here.. I am still waiting ~

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą