Seven thunders roar






2012 m. spalio 19 d., penktadienis

I'm into music now

A first song that I created. Yeah, now I'm into music. Well. I was before but not that much as now. I didn't enjoy the task I had to do during the lesson so I write an impulsive text that I could interpret it to a song. It should be performed like light stoner rock or shoegaze. Just need some melody. But it's going to be later, when I get more skills at my electric guitar.

Go outside, see nothing
Run Straight forward into sea
That brightness burns my skin.

My weightless body
Sinks in sand
Leaving everything above me

Feathers in the air
And I am one of them
Getting high as they are
Falling slow like they do

These cliffs of chalk
Are on my way again
But I'm a feather
Getting high, falling down.

Blinded of brightness
Warmth from the sand
Flying up to the sky
Disappearing in Sun

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą