Seven thunders roar






2015 m. kovo 26 d., ketvirtadienis

A typical page of a diary

Morning starts with me opening my eyes. If they open unconsciously without me controlling the process it means that it's time to get up. I Turn my eyes automatically to the window hoping to see a big shadow because it means that the sun is emerging over the mountains. But the shadow is not there. It is floating everywhere.

Standing only in my sleeping shirt by the window and considering the possibility to go for a slight jog but since it's morning it's not that difficult to choose whether you wanna go to sweat or spend a cozy and comfortable time before work with a cup of morning beverage made of lemon, lukewarm water, ginger and honey and then the shower of a perfect temperature.

Spending my last days in this lovely town. Next week I'm off to a bigger city with new possibilities, new people and more sun. I have had my angels everywhere around me lately, they use to appear in numbers. These signs make me rely on the present more and feel very confident about myself and my decisions hence I don't feel depended on anyone or anything but the subtle inner me that would never let me down. I'm grounded here and now with all my pieces, they are all here, presence is complete. It's one of the best feelings in the world.

Trying not to relate other people to my happiness because it's really selfish of me. It doesn't work neither hence it's a waste of time. I can attract situations, material things without souls but trying to evolve an exact person would mean me stealing their freedom, a thing that I would never give up myself.

So there is a small bit of thinking to be made. And I finally bring some order to this blog with a new theme, new posts that perhaps are a bit easier to understand. It's not only for people who are reading it, it's also for me to see some kind of pattern in my thoughts using blog as a map. I wouldn't put any order here if there was no one who read it so thanks for those couple of views I get! x))


Have a couple of resolutions for my near future. Do my best at the new job, enjoy Ålesund, learn more things, stay classy and visit Gatebil!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą